VN Ren'Py How I Became the Bodyguard of the Saintess! [v0.7] [Lunardis]

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Lunardis

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
Admittedly this is probably way to early to be asking this, but have you given any thought to whether you'll make another game when this one is done? I'm not rushing this one. Just curious since I've enjoyed your work so far, and I imagine this will be over after all the planned endings. I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to take a break though haha.
Good question, actually. I've got another story in mind that I'd like to work on. Sometimes, when I need a break, I work a little on the concept, the characters, that sort of thing. I think it could be pretty good.

But of course, the priority at the moment is HIBTBS. And a lot of things can change before I finish everything. I know I've already said it, but it's very tiring to go with my real-life job + the dev job. So... we'll see... :unsure:

Da_Pig

Mar 14, 2021
Haven't tried the game yet, but excited to try since it was mentioned in Stray Incubus that has exceeded my expectations.

Looking forward to the journey.

Just wanted to note that the GoFile Mac link leads to the pc version of the game.

Lunardis

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
Hello,

A new version of "How I became the bodyguard of the Saintess" is finally here (Saintess tier only... for now):

To sum up the new features:

- Correction of grammar and orthography in chapters 1 to 4

- Improved rendering of chapters 1 and 2

- New title screen

- New option screen

- New replay menu, so you can replay your favorites scenes.

- New option if you start a new game to go straight to the route of the heroine of your choice, while talking to Chaos.

- New dialogue during Chapter 4 with Theresa, to discuss the Prime Minister's background.

Other release dates will be:

• Commander tier -11/09/2024
  • Knight tier - 14/09/2024
  • Public release – 21/09/2024

See you!

CharaStudio-2023-12-18-18-37-51-Render.png

Jan 24, 2021

Finally, here's v0.7. To sum up the new features:

- Correction of grammar and orthography in chapters 1 to 4

- Improved rendering of chapters 1 and 2

- New title screen

- New option screen

- New replay menu, so you can replay your favorites scenes.

- New option if you start a new game to go straight to the route of the heroine of your choice, while talking to Chaos.

- New dialogue during Chapter 4 with Theresa, to discuss the Prime Minister's background.

PC : -

MAC : -

ANDROID : -

Reactions: Alcatraz1964

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So no new story content until 0.8? Looking forward to Saki. Good idea to expand the PM's backstory. Any news on who's currently winning the 0.9 poll?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
How I Became the Bodyguard of the Saintess! [v0.7] [Lunardis] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,19 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,16 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
------------------------------
How I Became the Bodyguard of the Saintess! [v0.7] [Lunardis] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.6 -> v0.7 [57,4 MB]
- - - -

Lunardis

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
So no new story content until 0.8? Looking forward to Saki. Good idea to expand the PM's backstory. Any news on who's currently winning the 0.9 poll?

Yep, the new content comes with v0.8. It should be here soon, I've been working on v0.7 and v0.8 at the same time. As for v0.9, it's between Angelica and Theresa at the moment, with Angelica in the lead.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Lunardis - There's an issue with your Gofile links - as all I get is a "This folder is not found" error. Get this from both the Gofile link here on F95, as well as the link from your Patreon post.

Note: I checked and all platforms (PC, Mac, and Android) Gofile links give this "The folder was not found" error.
Note #2: Mega links appear to be working for all 3 platforms.

1726963883712.png

Last edited:

Lunardis

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
Lunardis - There's an issue with your Gofile links - as all I get is a "This folder is not found" error. Get this from both the Gofile link here on F95, as well as the link from your Patreon post.

Note: I checked and all platforms (PC, Mac, and Android) Gofile links give this "The folder was not found" error.
Note #2: Mega links appear to be working for all 3 platforms.

View attachment 4058368
It should work now. Thanks for the alert! (y)

Reactions: Shadowen

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HowIBecameTheBodyguardOfTheSaintess-0.7
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes