4.50 star(s) 30 Votes

pearsman

Jun 27, 2018
Does the ghost detect your location like mr.X? or just walking around randomly? I prefer the latter

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Does the ghost detect your location like mr.X? or just walking around randomly? I prefer the latter
She seems to path around your vague area, but doesn't go specifically for you until you get spotted.

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
Krasue I got time and tested the latest build. I must say, I don't know what optimizations you did but it's been night and day. I can go up to 240fps without frying my GPU now, I can barely hear the fans running.
That said, I really hope you revisit in the future to add more to that little gem (and fixing that map!). I'll keep an eye out for your next work!
Wishing you the best!

Kinrad

May 19, 2019
For anyone wondering, dev uploaded a new post about his new game on his Patreon. Freely accessible ofc, which I genuinely appreciate that he be posting development updates publicly - unlike most devs that depend on Patreon.

Also Krasue, yes I agree and urge you to use procedural map development. It helps keeps the game fresh and keeps the player on their toes every step of the way. Part of the challenge I'd say. :)

Reactions: cooldude33

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
For anyone wondering, dev uploaded a new post about his new game on his Patreon. Freely accessible ofc, which I genuinely appreciate that he be posting development updates publicly - unlike most devs that depend on Patreon.

Also Krasue, yes I agree and urge you to use procedural map development. It helps keeps the game fresh and keeps the player on their toes every step of the way. Part of the challenge I'd say. :)
Hey! Thanks for the heads-up!

He's working so fast, already trying for a demo within the month? ...Like damn! Can't wait to try it.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017

The merchant lady looks pretty nice

Krasue

Restless Spirit
Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
I'll definitely give it a try. The main thing I need to do is get the gameplay loop enjoyable enough to thrive in a procedurally generated environment. As the game is more dungeon crawler-y though, I think/hope it'll be fine.
He's working so fast, already trying for a demo within the month? ...Like damn! Can't wait to try it.
I'm aiming for more of a vertical slice/proof-of-concept that contains most of the final systems to see if the game works or not. If it all works out, I'll be in a position where I can dedicate a good chunk of my time to just making content, which I'm looking forward to.

4.50 star(s) 30 Votes