2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
Unfortunately not , and obviously not since it's a different game.
Well first of all the "2" isn't really worth a new forum post, especially since that would hide all the shady stuff the dev has tried to pull. Secondly since the so called second game is just taken entirely from the first game while stripped down to nothing you can make an argument they are the same game.

Mardion

Feb 23, 2018
Well first of all the "2" isn't really worth a new forum post, especially since that would hide all the shady stuff the dev has tried to pull. Secondly since the so called second game is just taken entirely from the first game while stripped down to nothing you can make an argument they are the same game.
You are correct on both counts. But they don't change the fact that the devs *are* scammers who market this as a new game, so noone should expect to see the enemies from the first GoT in GoT2.

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
Does anyone know if there is any sense to pay for playing this update?
Not really. All they did was add a new loot system and a face sitting move from the first game. Maybe if they added a new Goddess it would be worth grabbing it off F95 when uploaded. At this point even if someone posted 0.12 it wouldn't be worth playing.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Mar 31, 2024
Not really. All they did was add a new loot system and a face sitting move from the first game. Maybe if they added a new Goddess it would be worth grabbing it off F95 when uploaded. At this point even if someone posted 0.12 it wouldn't be worth playing.
Yeah. 1.2 is like 1% different from 1.1. The only major difference is they did add a key element to the battles ( well technically battle) where you get to draw a card when you fill up a grace meter. But at this pace..... we'd be lucky to get a 3rd goddess by 2025. The second one will probably be made incomplete and then for 6 months they will probably slowly milk content that should have been in it. I would not give them money at this point. I bought 1 month just cuz I was curious if they actually had enough content to be called a new game.... they don't.

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
he didn't seem to appreciate my pointing that out
View attachment 3969666
yeah the dev is a bit of a scumbag to be honest. I don't leave comments on the page because I am sure they will just block me. You might want to appeal to patreon about them abusing the power, who knows. They keep drip feeding the nothing updates and making them sound fancy. Too many gullible people falling for it. Seriously in a months time any half competent dev would be able to add a ton of new moves and content. I plan on making my own game eventually out of spite.

Antidas

Dec 24, 2017
yeah the dev is a bit of a scumbag to be honest. I don't leave comments on the page because I am sure they will just block me. You might want to appeal to patreon about them abusing the power, who knows. They keep drip feeding the nothing updates and making them sound fancy. Too many gullible people falling for it. Seriously in a months time any half competent dev would be able to add a ton of new moves and content. I plan on making my own game eventually out of spite.
refund just got through :^)

• Yay, new update!
2.90 star(s) 17 Votes