TonyMo

Jan 19, 2019
Found this game on kemono yesterday, about 9 out of 10 endings led into stomach.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
At some point the "MC" gets inside woman's vagina and some full sized dude begins pentrating it while the MC is inside.(it's optional) I recommend using "Universal Gallery Unlocker"
There's also one where she's being fucked while he's in her stomach I think being taunted by her during it as well. Either way, this might be one of the most misleading titles of a game I've ever seen. "Deceived by Giantess" more accurate. :WutFace: At least the Japanese games are transparent and give context with the paragraph length titles. :KEK:

TonyMo

Jan 19, 2019
There's also one where she's being fucked while he's in her stomach I think being taunted by her during it as well. Either way, this might be one of the most misleading titles of a game I've ever seen. "Deceived by Giantess" more accurate. :WutFace: At least the Japanese games are transparent and give context with the paragraph length titles. :KEK:
Yeah this game was a major letdown,i thought that i found some great giantess dating game,but it's just:
Step 1:Talk to a Giantess
Step 2:Get swallowed and watch an animation of her stomach
Step 3:Repeat steps 1&2

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes