• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
I can't seem to figure out how to get my mom to let me in the tub with her. I think there's something you're supposed to put in the tub, but I don't know what that is.
To answer my own query (in case anyone else gets stumped on this), the item you need is bath oil. But it's not accessible unless you do things a certain way. I was always using lust on her when I went to watch TV with her. You have to not use any powers when watching TV with her, then go up to the bathroom and unlock the door. Then the "naughty idea" will spring up. After that, the bath oil can be found in the laundry room, but you have to wait until the next day to use it.

Reactions: ramvivat

tuanbosstrum

Dec 7, 2022
I've posted at least 4 posts with a detailed guide on how to progress tele > lust in this thread. Read the thread, it's only 40 pages long and you can skim until you see bullet points. It'll be early on, so put a *tiny* bit of effort in.

From memory:

1) Attic ladder
2) Kitchen > help baking > automatically get idea / quest to "mess up baking" > salt in pantry
3) Three books (study, younger daughter room, parents bedroom): requires talking to her at noon for studying idea / quest
4) Sleeping pills (bathroom)
5) Kitchen > look mother > look at bowl > spill bowl
6) Study > Maid (morning)
7) Your room (noon) > use old toys > tele maid
8) Your room > look AC > Look Bed > Find & Use Controller on AC> Set to hot > play console (noon) > Use on younger sister
9) Night: mother or younger sister
10) Maid (noon) washing room

There's loads more.

Like, literally, it's not a skill that requires anything special to work on. Do a search. The fact you can't get 5 tele usages means you should probably stick to Kinetic Novels in the future. Or read the fucking quest log / thread and don't be running vr1.0. Or post like a jerk demanding answers from people who, unlike your mother, do not give a shit. Or don't be a lazy arse and read page 7 of this forum: https://f95zone.to/threads/damon-v1-3-bravergames.152446/post-10299631 ---
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which the doll hints tell you to do, as does the quest system.

TL;DR

Stick to kinetic novels or perhaps audio books: you're not cut out for the 21st century complexity of RPGM games and pressing the spacebar in a really tiny map or using basic logic of "NPC + skill + time = event" or reading, which is like sooo much more complex than COD.
1719831011906.png
bạn có thể giúp tôi nhiệm vụ này không ạ

Jan 3, 2021
Thanks for reminding me :D from all this I forgot about it

I too as a developer had a problem downloading the tutorial, probably google is not support for such large online files - the tutorial weighs almost 500MB but by converting it to PDF the weight was reduced by 5 times (110MB)
Such a small curiosity:

// EDIT
Download links :D

Download Guide/Walkthrough:
Mega.nz Pixeldrain

This should be linked in the OP.

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
This should be linked in the OP.
Are you serious?
Colleague, it has been a YEAR OF TIME, I have been writing from the very beginning that the PDF version IS NOT SUPPORTED - IT WILL NOT BE REUPLOADED OR UPDATED.
There are still 2 active links MEGA and Pixeldrain if these become inactive, please use the ONLINE version - as this will be available at all times.

Reactions: Arlydemon
Jan 3, 2021
Are you serious?
Colleague, it has been a YEAR OF TIME, I have been writing from the very beginning that the PDF version IS NOT SUPPORTED - IT WILL NOT BE REUPLOADED OR UPDATED.
There are still 2 active links MEGA and Pixeldrain if these become inactive, please use the ONLINE version - as this will be available at all times.
But the PDF version is up to date and the game will not get new updates :unsure:

lolsss

Jun 3, 2024
Uhm, is there any way to speed up the scenes?
Fixed the bad dialogue pauses, but the scenes are extremely slow too.

Last edited:

aquaregiak

Sep 7, 2024
from my understanding of the guides here i need to get the power called lust to get wrap mind, while also simultaneously needing the power called wrap mind to get the one called lust?

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
from my understanding of the guides here i need to get the power called lust to get wrap mind, while also simultaneously needing the power called wrap mind to get the one called lust?
You have a guide on how to go through the whole game - you have everything described step by step it will make it easier for you to have fun with the game.
1726424867801.png

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
It's been a while, so I don't remember exactly how it works, but I know that you get lust, before you get warp mind. Lust is the first power you get that can affect people. I didn't use a guide, so I can't tell you anything about what the guide says. Just know that you should already have lust, before you can get warp mind.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes