Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
well since most of the stuff here won work with save editor anymore does anyone have a mod for this game for walkthrough choices, powers & their lvls etc...?

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
What do you mean it won't work?
when you use save editor then put the save in the save file then try to load the game says: "This save was created on a diffrent devise.Maliciously constructed save files can harm your computer,Do you trust this save's creator and everyone who could have changed the file?". if you clicke yes it goes aback to the save/load screen then if youtry to load again it goes back to the this save thing and loops. and i think i dont need to expalne what no will do.

Last edited:

spiritomb8

Sep 4, 2020
when you use save editor then put the save in the save file then try to load the game says: "This save was created on a diffrent devise.Maliciously constructed save files can harm your computer,Do you trust this save's creator and everyone who could have changed the file?". if you clicke yes it goes aback to the save/load screen then if youtry to load again it goes back to the this save thing and loops. and i think i dont need to expalne what no will do.
I'm not quite sure what you mean by this, but judging by the creator's post below, you are using a tool for the game that was not made by the creator. So it makes sense that you could run into issues with this, as the two pieces of software were not made by the same person.

Dabossman3345

Jul 15, 2023
Can you please add Bimbofication/Sluttification to the game where you can make the girls in your harem have bigger tits and sluttier and less clothing

Digi1223

Nov 29, 2023
Hellooww, wanna ask, how do you get the she hulk FMG (Or any other scenes) l'm stuck with her staying in Lara's room

JUCJOFF

Sep 16, 2023
In general, such a huge delay in the development of the game is very upsetting. In fact, this year only one update was released, after which the developer for some reason started another project that no one asked for or wanted, and now another delay. But before, he released game updates almost every month, and now I'm afraid that Epic Last will mutate into Dark Cookie with its long-dead and rotten game STS. It looks like everything is heading in this direction, and this is very sad. :mad:

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes/ Barbarian Chronicles
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
In general, such a huge delay in the development of the game is very upsetting. In fact, this year only one update was released, after which the developer for some reason started another project that no one asked for or wanted, and now another delay. But before, he released game updates almost every month, and now I'm afraid that Epic Last will mutate into Dark Cookie with its long-dead and rotten game STS. It looks like everything is heading in this direction, and this is very sad. :mad:
I am working at a lesser pace due to real-life work, that's true, but I always pause my Patreon page when I don't release anything, so my patrons are not getting milked like Dark Cookie's...

JUCJOFF

Sep 16, 2023
I am working at a lesser pace due to real-life work, that's true, but I always pause my Patreon page when I don't release anything, so my patrons are not getting milked like Dark Cookie's...
I just hope you get over your IRL woes, get back to your normal pace of releases, and finish the "Cockham Superheroes"
project soon. ;)

zzyyxx

Jun 16, 2017
lmao bro the AI voices in the intro are fucking killing me
Like widow in a deadpan voice saying "gimme gimme gimme... maglerb..."

ShakeNBake8

Dec 8, 2019
Respect. Too many creators milk their patrons with infinitesimal updates or none at all.
Definitely refreshing to see you taking the high road.

Reactions: another___account

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
I thought this was supposed to be a harem game where LIs shouldn't fuck each other behind the MC's back, will there be anymore unavoidable lesbian scenes like supergirl and powergirl in the future? I'd like to know so i don't have to encounter another nasty surprise. I don't get why lesbian isn't even in the tags

Last edited:
Reactions: fajiker145

Apartment817

Jul 5, 2022

I know your comment is a couple of months old, so you may already know this but if you are using saveditonline, they have a little notification that says " Your RenPy version have some save protection, to disable find this file \renpy\savetoken.py and replace if token_dir is None: by if True: "

I only discovered this earlier today, after I had saves not working. I don't play enpy games very often. I tried it on two different Renpy games so far and can confirm making the change does allow the saves to work.

It can be confusing, but for me, I found two locations in the file that had "if token_dir is None:" I took out "token_dir is None:" in both and replaced it with "true".

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes