3D-Blender Blender Art - Show Us Your Blender Skill

felldude

Aug 26, 2017
Was testing AI up scaling videos on a blender animation by: Redmoa and Brazuka.
When your dealing with like 10,000 frames even a second a frame could take hours.

Credit to them I just turned a small chunk of the Disney Tangled Rapunzel video into a looping GIF

The Zip contains the full length AI enhanced video in MP4 which is not site compatible but is the only codec that will fit

Kiss.gif

Last edited:

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
  • Haha
Reactions: HawkyDawky

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Take a look at the Photographer addon too, it adds even more functionality to the camera settings, a lot of it you can do in the compositor but it just adds it all to handy little sliders.
Already had it bookmarked. Was going to buy it in the next couple days after I got paid.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
yoo how'd you get this effect??
With the regular Blender camera:

Camera settings > Panoramic > Fisheye Equisolid > Lens: 100.00 > Go to "Aperture" (believe it's under DoF) > F-Stop should be fairly low 0.2 - 0.5-ish > I use 12 blades, but feel free to experiment with it. > Ratio was around 2 for that render, iirc. The higher you go, the more extreme the distortion gets. Here's a on how, if you're more of a visual learner.

You can also go back to Perspective lens for a different kind of effect, depending on what you're after. I'd also say it's important to have enough variance between light and dark to create a good bokeh initially. Which is why forests tend to work really when playing with this style. If your render is too light, it's only going to take the brightest points and only affect those. Like so:

render1.png

Edit: That being said, I'm sure there's a fairly easy way to do this with Photographer, but I haven't gotten that deep with the addon yet.