• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Unity - Completed - Banquet Of Sadism [A Gathering of Human Waste]

1. 4.00 star(s)

LanceloTFT

Well, if you like to torture girls I guess this game will be perfect for you, I was expecting seggs but there wasn't, not even a little, besides that, good game for a sadistic person, an overall 8/10
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Topfa

Nice torture simulator, has a lot of things i dont like like scat,gore and straight up killing the girls by using them too much but other then that its alright.
    It has a nice artstyle even though you cant really cusomise your slaves.
    Btw who had the great idea of writing at least 200 characters ? its hard to write that much.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Daba

A simple game about torturing a girl.
    You can torture girl in several different scenes with several tools. Game is animated & voiced.
    As mentioned, there is no sex, and torture is very brutal and there is much piss/scat (content is maybe a bit extreme for my taste, but then, we all have different sensibilities).
    This is one of those games that you play once to see all scenes, and then delete.
    I recommend this game to lovers of brutal torture & piss/scat (be warned, it was a bit disturbing for me).