Thread Updated: 2024-08-15
Release Date: 2024-07-26
Developer: Cute Pen Games - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Looked cool until I saw that a typing accuracy minigame is a mandatory part of the game. Big oof.
My hands make a bazillion typos that I constantly have to fix (even when handwritten, somehow), it's not something I can practice my way out of, considering I did a 150k word text game for shits and giggles once, and used to write a lot more than that.
The best way I can explain it is that it's like my hands have a ping of like 700ms in a bad MMO and somehow also have "hand-dyslexia" at the same time, heh.

If there's a handicap/accessibility feature in the game to autowin that minigame or change it to something else, I'll give it a try, but otherwise nah.

gogol1234

Sep 18, 2023
This is not only a waiting game with a ton of wasted time, it's also a ressource hog and a typing game, and the sound effects are way overmixed, almost a jumpscare-based horror game. On the positive side, it's a small download.

Reactions: 4ereNok
May 28, 2022
the game is rough man, still needs a lot of fixing
for starter
when girls are consulting, some options can't even be accessed because the scroll/arrow keys don't work
even if you get all the box checks
uh oh....typing accuracy minigame
the sex is just rip off
when going next days
more minigame

gogol1234

Sep 18, 2023
Looked cool until I saw that a typing accuracy minigame is a mandatory part of the game. Big oof.
My hands make a bazillion typos that I constantly have to fix (even when handwritten, somehow), it's not something I can practice my way out of, considering I did a 150k word text game for shits and giggles once, and used to write a lot more than that.
The best way I can explain it is that it's like my hands have a ping of like 700ms in a bad MMO and somehow also have "hand-dyslexia" at the same time, heh.

If there's a handicap/accessibility feature in the game to autowin that minigame or change it to something else, I'll give it a try, but otherwise nah.
I won't recommend it for this game because it's a waste of time, but for situations like this, use cheat engine. Look for cheat engine version 7.2 on the internet archive, it's the last publicly available download without adwares.

Once it's done, just use the speedhack (lower right of cheat engine window) AFTER selecting the game you want to slow down (select process), putting a hotkey to toggle it will help you, and in case it's not obvious once you try it: time lower than 1 is slower.
One peculiar detail: the speedhack is not compatible with Vsync, if it does not work in the game you want to slow down, turn that off.

Malwarebyte recognizes cheat engine as a potentially unwanted program.

Reactions: JackH13

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
Pros:
-Artstyle is sweet
-Its voiced
-Music is chill
-the concept is awsome it is like papers please style gameplay

Cons:
-sex animations are laughable, and considering this is a sex game it makes the game realy bad by default. Its like iff a football game had realy bad ball physics, or a racing game where the racing part got cut...
-realy realy short
-too simple
-the mechanics dont use logic its just a guessing game

It could be a great game, iff over time content gets added, and the game gets more complex and the Character bio will get expanded , and the sex animations totaly reworked from the core but as it stands dont waste time on this one for now.

Last edited:
1.30 star(s) 10 Votes