VN Ren'Py Heartsworn Abyss [v0.2p] [sky blue aster]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1725037505994.jpeg

Overview:
Rei Tsukiyora is a jaded man who runs a pawnshop in Miyogawa’s seedy underworld.
One evening, he comes across a despondent Akari Hashimoto fleeing from her captors.
Unable to abandon a young girl to the dangerous streets, Rei begrudgingly takes her in,
offering her a reprieve until she finds her bearings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Our no-AI promise:
From beginning to end, Heartsworn Abyss is made by humans for humans!

Thread Updated: 2024-09-05
Release Date: 2024-09-03
Developer: sky blue aster - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2p
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png

Last edited by a moderator:

catbn

Jul 7, 2024
I have seen this game on itch before. For those who are not interested in ntr, this game should have ntr.to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings.

Reactions: 5554432 and MD27

skyblueaster

Oct 31, 2023
Darn, you guys work fast. Uploaded before the Steam page even went up, ahaha.
Yes, this game is NTR, though it's rather obvious from the homepage. :3

Our voice actress is going to be screaming her cute lungs out on Ch.2 and 3, so do look forward to it!

I would like to commission several illustrations from my artist later and introduce a new heroine. If you liked my game, please consider supporting the Patreon if you can! <3

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Fuck why isn't the tag here. Spooked me, 20 seconds into the game you get a package with a r**e video of her. Kept playing and got a quick end, worth retying???

Madmac88

Dec 5, 2018
Whelp, I got almost fooled. Its just another run of the mill cuckfest. Please use the proper tags to avoid folks like me even coming her lmao.

Reactions: 5554432

wolf67

Jan 27, 2019
Since this is a NTR game, then the NTR tag should be on here. Also while might not play it since NTR is not my cup of tea (I more of a vanilla type) I do wish the dev of this game good luck on it.

readgms

Aug 12, 2024
Dev you should know, your game is good! I don't know how many ntr fans you'll get, but don't forget, there's still 90% of the rest of us, so you don't regret.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Is the protagonist an actual developed character, or just an avatar for the player to project themselves onto? That's the dividing line that makes NTR enjoyable or not for me - is the suffering some poor schmuck's I'm just watching, or "mine"? The fact he has a canon name is a good sign, even better if it's not changeable.

edit: oh, and skyblueaster and everybody else talking about how the thread is missing the tag - be the change you want to see in the world. On this forum, the report button isn't just for shoving the trolls back in their cages, but also for these kinds of organizational maintenance tasks. I've already done it this time, but next time, you'll know.

Reactions: Lain Coubert

skyblueaster

Oct 31, 2023
ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny The protagonist is voiced with his own backstory and sprite. :)
He's a touch more proactive than other NTR protags, so not too easy to self-insert for those who prefer pathetic, inactive types of MC.

One important point here is that the story is 50% Rei POV and 50% Akari's POV. I'm at 50-60k words right now, and the MC hasn't even introduced yet. That's how slow I plan to take the NTR, lmao.

Personally, I find heroine POV hot, and Akari’s one of my favorite NTR heroines to date. I hope you make the right choices in-game, and don't immediately try to turn her into some fat pig’s c×cksleeve lmao. Her moral code is quite different from Rei’s, and the ways they address annoying ugly bastards is quite… interesting, to say the least. Let’s just say neither of them will sit there and take it willingly (unless one is really, really stupid with their choices).

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
does this game will have netorase,netori or is it only netorare? and if it's netorare it means they are together right? it doesn't happen before ?

skyblueaster

Oct 31, 2023
does this game will have netorase,netori or is it only netorare? and if it's netorare it means they are together right? it doesn't happen before ?
Netorare primarily. I suppose it could be netori/netorase if you intentionally choose bad choices for Akari and insert yourself into the offending party.

In a technical sense, Japanese classify anything that hints at jealousy as Netorare. It's a common trope for a protagonist to have feelings for a heroine and never act on them. Westerners will insist on a specific meaning, but it's really "go by feels," which is why you see the NTR label everywhere in JAV.

In this case, the "timing" of the netorare depends on your choices. She can lose her purity as early as Ch.1, or you can drag it out past Chapter 3 if you’re diligent. I haven't released the first H-scenes yet, the current ones in Ch.1 lead to a dead end, but that will be expanded when the Patreon hopefully gets going.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, hopefully someone does make an Official Walkthrough Mod for this game. The Universal Mods does help, but barely, still ran into a couple of game over scenes even using those. However, does seem like a fun game, and wondering where it is going. Thank you so very much for this and looking forward for more!!!

Reactions: Xakorik

Dragonthick

Aug 29, 2021
This actually looks very promising. Looking forward to it's development, though I'm probably going to wait a year or two before trying it out in truth

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes