Growing tits pain treatment (my first Comic)

TeenX3D

Sep 6, 2024
Hey im new to creating 3D stuff and iv been working on my first Comic I wanna share with you and please be free to let me know what you think or anything else,im open for anything it contains Incest and a teenager girl, just a heads up so you can skip this if that's not ur up ur alley. Thanks.

Growing tits pain treatment 0 Cover Original.png

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Looks like a good start, just a suggestion, make clear very fast that she already in puberty, and those tits growth clear very fast, to avoid any "rule 7" problem (check the F95 rules, in short, no character in sexual situations that is not in puberty, though they have a bit of flexibility if it is 2D or clearly irrealistic)

TeenX3D

Sep 6, 2024
Looks like a good start, just a suggestion, make clear very fast that she already in puberty, and those tits growth clear very fast, to avoid any "rule 7" problem (check the F95 rules, in short, no character in sexual situations that is not in puberty, though they have a bit of flexibility if it is 2D or clearly irrealistic)
Well doesn't tits start to grow after/on puberty until early 20ish, isn't that pretty clear? if that wasn't clear enough then ill confirm now that she already hit puberty.

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Well doesn't tits start to grow after/on puberty until early 20ish, isn't that pretty clear? if that wasn't clear enough then ill confirm now that she already hit puberty.
Oh, don't worry, you do not have to convince me. It is more a matter of the risk of someone going zealot and trying to raise havoc with the moderators of the site deciding she looks too young.
I completely understand your logic, and makes perfect sense to me - if you want to be extra sure, just put somewhere a phrase when someone mentions it is normal when already in puberty to develop secondary sexual characteristics like breast growth and hair grownth in certain places.
I am not a moderator, so I cannot guarantee anything, but my guess is that would be more than enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: TeenX3D

TeenX3D

Sep 6, 2024
I rewrite it since i did a lot of mistakes and went though everything
Here all 6 first Panels , Panel 7+ will be soon
Growing tits pain treatment 1 panel 1 Public.jpg Growing tits pain treatment 1 panel 2 Public.jpg Growing tits pain treatment 1 panel 3 Public.jpg Growing tits pain treatment 1 panel 4 Public.jpg Growing tits pain treatment 1 panel 5 Public.jpg Growing tits pain treatment 1 panel 6 Public.jpg