Collection Video CuteGals Collection [2024-09-07] [CuteGals4]

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
Cover.gif

Overview:
CuteGals is 3D artist who makes pics and short animations of women kissing and being intimate with one another. Parodies Dead or Alive, Tekken, Overwatch, and more.​

Updated: 2024-09-07
Artist: CuteGals
Censorship: No
Language: None
Resolution: Mostly 1080p, up to 4K
Files: 11 vids, 195 pics
Length: ~5 minutes total, 20 seconds average up to 1 minute
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download: - - - -

JunoKiriko.gif MercyTracer.gif AsukaJuri.gif Chunli Mai 1_4.jpg Asuka 1_2.jpg Honoka Kasumi 1_16.jpg AnaPharah.gif HonokaTsukushi.gif DvaMei.gif
Bunny-Nun.gif Group 1_4.jpg Momiji Tina 1_3.jpg Lara Tifa 1_1.jpg Honoka Tina 1_3.jpg Helena 1_4.jpg Hitomi Kasumi 1_4.jpg

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
Some very wholesome stuff here. Excellent kissing animations, but the artist has no HQ archive or anything that I'm aware of. I think the animator uploads to rule34.xxx, which is where I found most of the animations in good quality. Stuff marked 'twitter' was downloaded from twitter. The pics are from there too, but twitter's video compression is just complete ass by comparison. I'll update thread if HQ versions of these animations are released. :)

IamKhronos

Apr 27, 2022
Some very wholesome stuff here. Excellent kissing animations, but the artist has no HQ archive or anything that I'm aware of. I think the animator uploads to rule34.xxx, which is where I found most of the animations in good quality. Stuff marked 'twitter' was downloaded from twitter. The pics are from there too, but twitter's video compression is just complete ass by comparison. I'll update thread if HQ versions of these animations are released. :)
this is subliminal stuff. thank you!! and i agree, truly some wholesome stuff!

MCDiggler

Modder
Apr 30, 2023
Hi there.
Beautiful work :love:... I like to look at that ... I'm still looking for a CG animation that I saw by chance almost a year ago. Definitely 2 ladies with a guy (?) in a fountain (?). There was a lot of tongue play in the kissing animation. Maybe someone has a tip?
Best PM

Kisses

MfG MCDiggler

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
When that happen, especially when it's posted for free by the artist itself, is to get in touch with them to get the full quality video (usually you can get them unless the HQ version is on Patreon and such obviously).

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I did my thing again. I ony kept the videos that I think are worth keeping, reencoded them (AV1, 1080p, 60FPS) and normalized and renamed them all.
This results in 7 video files of just 90 MiB.