Mod Cheat Mod Unity Completed Booty Farm - BootyMan [V9.3] [Tender Troupe]

sheryle

May 29, 2024
bf_banner_work-1.jpg
Overview:
Grow crops, relationships, and some other things in this raunchy farm dating sim game.
On Booty Farm, things get XXX very fast. Engage in hot scenes across the farm like a boss, without even looking up dating advice.

BootyMan will make your experience even easier!

Updated: 2024-08-29
Game/Creator: Booty Farm by Tender Troupe
Modder: sheryle
Mod Version: 1.4.0 (Final)
Game Version: 9.3 (As of 2024-08-20)
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Requirements:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Known Issues:

Developer's Note:
The artwork drew me in but the amount of money they're charging for what's being offered is borderline criminal. I needed to goon and we all know that necessity is the mother of invention, so I dun went and tore the game up.

There are a couple of options if you just want to enjoy this game's artwork. I've uploaded a 98% completed gallery on and the latest update now has the capability for you to unlock all of the events, photos, and animations with one simple press of the F2 key.

I don't think I'll ever be coming back to this game other than to rub one off to Mindy or Ginny real quick, so there will be no more updates.

Download (BootyMan 1.4.0): - -
Virus scan:

Download (Booty Farm 9.3 with BootyMan 1.4.0): - -
Virus scan:

mods.png dbgmenu.png girls.png events.png

Last edited:

recaptcha1

Oct 15, 2018
View attachment 3949013
Overview:
Grow crops, relationships, and some other things in this raunchy farm dating sim game.
On Booty Farm, things get XXX very fast. Engage in hot scenes across the farm like a boss, without even looking up dating advice.

BootyMan will make your experience even easier!

Updated: 2024-08-20
Game/Creator: Booty Farm/Tender Troupe
Modder: sheryle
Mod Version: 1.2.0
Game Version: 9.3 (As of 2024-08-20)
Language: English

Features:

Requirements:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Known Issues:

Developer's Note:
The artwork drew me in but the amount of money they're charging for what's being offered is borderline criminal. I needed to goon and we all know that necessity is the mother of invention, so I dun went and tore the game up.

There are a couple of options if you just want to enjoy this game's artwork. I've uploaded a 98% completed gallery on and the latest update now has the capability for you to unlock all of the events, photos, and animations with one simple press of the F2 key.

I don't think I'll ever be coming back to this game other than to rub one off to Mindy or Ginny real quick, so there will be no more updates.

Download (BootyMan 1.2.0): - -
Virus scan:

Download (Booty Farm 9.3, MelonLoader 0.5.7, BootyMan 1.2.0): - -
Virus scan:

View attachment 3956032 View attachment 3949066 View attachment 3949134 View attachment 3949135
Thanks for that!! There was a time I thought this would me impossible, so I'm really grateful you actually did it! Too bad I spent the last 2 days farming every event I was missing and taking notes on what could not be acquired ingame, it was an unnecessary grind now with the F2 update, but it was worth it nevertheless, might try to create another account to use that function (just so that I don't duplicate everything that I already have)

Reactions: sheryle

sheryle

May 29, 2024
Thanks for that!! There was a time I thought this would me impossible, so I'm really grateful you actually did it! Too bad I spent the last 2 days farming every event I was missing and taking notes on what could not be acquired ingame, it was an unnecessary grind now with the F2 update, but it was worth it nevertheless, might try to create another account to use that function (just so that I don't duplicate everything that I already have)
Anytime! I've updated the links for a final release that should help out existing accounts. As long as you haven't messed with the data folder, it'll skip the file and proceed with trying to unlock the rest

1.3.0 - 2024-08-23
  • Final Update
  • Quality of life update
    • Photo unlocking or F2 function
      • Program will now check for and skip if the data file exists in C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Booty Farm\GirlsPhotos\
      • Data files will only show up if you've seen the full size version of the image. Make sure you view all currently unlocked photos before use.
      • For new accounts: You'll want to delete everything in the data file location above. You won't unlock the CG otherwise.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: recaptcha1

recaptcha1

Oct 15, 2018
Anytime! I've updated the links for a final release that should help out existing accounts. As long as you haven't messed with the data folder, it'll skip the file and proceed with trying to unlock the rest
Oh, thanks!! I'll try it right away

Nameless One

Dec 30, 2018
Hmm,is there a way to get rid of duplicate pictures? I have a few,but if I start progressing through events,they start to duplicate.

sheryle

May 29, 2024
Hmm,is there a way to get rid of duplicate pictures? I have a few,but if I start progressing through events,they start to duplicate.
There weren't any ways to remove photos when I checked but if we knew what function the game used to add or unlock new photos then we'd be able to intercept it, scan to see if the image's data file exists, then make it do nothing if one is found.

Godlike_Owl

May 20, 2020
I have a question regarding this:
  • Cracked In-App Purchases
    • Get everything in the store for free
Does this includes DLC bought with real money?

No questions or problems other than that, perfect release, thank you.

P.S. Now if only there were a similiar trick for Kink Inc....

sheryle

May 29, 2024
I have a question regarding this:
  • Cracked In-App Purchases
    • Get everything in the store for free
Does this includes DLC bought with real money?

No questions or problems other than that, perfect release, thank you.

P.S. Now if only there were a similiar trick for Kink Inc....
If it's available in the store in game, it's yours. You just have to tap on what you want to buy. I was able to get everything that was being sold for real money or nutaku gold.

Last edited:

Godlike_Owl

May 20, 2020
If it's available in the store in game, it's yours. You just have to tap on what you want to buy. I was able to get everything that was being sold for real money or nutaku gold.
Maybe Steam version has a different system? I was able to get DLC girls, but DLC seasons which costs real money, it just sends me to a Steam purchaise screen.

sheryle

May 29, 2024
Maybe Steam version has a different system? I was able to get DLC girls, but DLC seasons which costs real money, it just sends me to a Steam purchaise screen.
You're right lol, I didn't even consider that. The reason I even got the game from Nutaku's website was because I couldn't get around Steam's IAP system and figured I'd be able to spoof the amount of Nutaku Gold itself.

Edit: So I took a look at Kink Inc. and managed to find unlimited energy as well as bypassing the IAP for the influence. I made a new thread since the updates were getting kind of long over here, you'll be able to find it at https://f95zone.to/threads/kink-inc-kinkman-v1-1-32-tender-troupe.222872/ once it goes live. It does cause the game to crash when doing certain things but you'll get more details on that in the thread

Last edited:

moonlit_stella

May 4, 2024
You're right lol, I didn't even consider that. The reason I even got the game from Nutaku's website was because I couldn't get around Steam's IAP system and figured I'd be able to spoof the amount of Nutaku Gold itself.

Edit: So I took a look at Kink Inc. and managed to find unlimited energy as well as bypassing the IAP for the influence. I made a new thread since the updates were getting kind of long over here, you'll be able to find it at https://f95zone.to/threads/kink-inc-kinkman-v1-1-32-tender-troupe.222872/ once it goes live. It does cause the game to crash when doing certain things but you'll get more details on that in the thread
So it's not possible to get the paid stuff? I noticed that I 'received' the animations yet it didn't work, and took me back to the DLC screen.

sheryle

May 29, 2024
So it's not possible to get the paid stuff? I noticed that I 'received' the animations yet it didn't work, and took me back to the DLC screen.

You guys are in luck. I was able to verify that it's still not working on steam, went back to have another round at it knowing what i know now, and managed to get it to work on both versions of the game. The mod has been updated with the latest changes
1.4.0 - 2024-08-29
  • Final Update
  • Godlike_Owl and moonlit_stella brought to my attention that the IAP crack was not working on the Steam version. I went back, found an alternate route, and confirmed that it has worked on both the Nutaku and the Steam versions of Booty Farm. All's well that ends well.
    • The checkout window will still pop up but you'll receive the content you clicked on

Last edited:

Nameless One

Dec 30, 2018
Say,can you get banned if you use this mod? Because that might have happened to me. Well,if yes,oops. To be specific,it doesn't let me log in,it keeps saying internet connection lost. Man,what a bunch of c*nts.

Last edited:

sheryle

May 29, 2024
Say,can you get banned if you use this mod? Because that might have happened to me. Well,if yes,oops. To be specific,it doesn't let me log in,it keeps saying internet connection lost. Man,what a bunch of c*nts.
There's always a chance of getting banned whenever you modify any online game. I got the error earlier and thought I was banned as well but it was just the server being down. Others have complained about it in steam's discussion page so try again in a bit. The accounts that I used for testing exploits are still active with all of the dlcs.

Reactions: Nameless One

Nameless One

Dec 30, 2018
There's always a chance of getting banned whenever you modify any online game. I got the error earlier and thought I was banned as well but it was just the server being down. Others have complained about it in steam's discussion page so try again in a bit. The accounts that I used for testing exploits are still active with all of the dlcs.
Alright,maybe the server is down or has issues. I'll post an update on this. Oh well,thank you for all your work and the gallery (I was going to add to it,but we'll see if I'll be able to). I guess I gave myself a bit too many gems :ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: sheryle

moonlit_stella

May 4, 2024
You guys are in luck. I was able to verify that it's still not working on steam, went back to have another round at it knowing what i know now, and managed to get it to work on both versions of the game. The mod has been updated with the latest changes
Thanks! How do I update it? My bad, I'm new to this stuff.

Alright,maybe the server is down or has issues. I'll post an update on this. Oh well,thank you for all your work and the gallery (I was going to add to it,but we'll see if I'll be able to). I guess I gave myself a bit too many gems :ROFLMAO:.
Kek. I was also afraid of being banned. But no, it was just an issue with the server.

sheryle

May 29, 2024
Thanks! How do I update it? My bad, I'm new to this stuff.
You'll have to download the new version's zip file from the main post. Inside will be a dll file you need to put in your Mods folder.

For steam, go to your library, bring up Booty Farm, click the gear on the right side, then navigate to Manage > Browse local files. From there you should see a folder named Mods, put the dll in there

Reactions: moonlit_stella

moonlit_stella

May 4, 2024
You'll have to download the new version's zip file from the main post. Inside will be a dll file you need to put in your Mods folder.

For steam, go to your library, bring up Booty Farm, click the gear on the right side, then navigate to Manage > Browse local files. From there you should see a folder named Mods, put the dll in there
Nice, the animations work now. You're doing God's work.